This week we’ve got questions (and answers) for you:
- How do you get your employees to care about the customer experience?
- How do you deliver a personalized experience to every visitor?
- How do you measure digital influence accurately?
These are just some of the topics we explored this week — and the answers have been enlightening.
Customer Experience Management (CXM) is on the mind of every CEO, CIO and CMO and there are no easy answers, no cookie cutter blueprints to do it right.
Tomorrow we welcome you to April — join us this coming month as we look at the evolution of Digital Asset Management (DAM) and it’s increasingly important role in the online customer experience.
- Upcoming Revolution in Web Content Management
- Managing Records in SharePoint 2010: An ARMA Report Review
- Forget Everything You Know About Measuring Digital Influence
- Kindle Fire 2 Stories Heat Up as Amazon Aims at the iPad
- Office 365: Is SharePoint Online a Good Business Move?
- Conversion of a Gamification Skeptic: CRM Adoption and a Clean House
- Data is the New Oil
- Customer Experience Optimization: A Custom Website for Every Customer
- The Future is Digital & Adobe Plans to Deliver It
- Using Taxonomies to Drive Intranet User Adoption
Around the Web
- The Forces Shaping What’s Next in Social
- How Social Sites Make Money [Infographic]
- Social Media, a Knowledge Management Tool
- Content Curation: Truths, Threats, Motivations and Opportunities
- The Risks of “Gamification” for the Enterprise
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Apr 11, 2012 — OpenText Content Day New York
- Apr 11, 2012 – (Webinar) Creating Great Mobile Websites, Quickly
- Apr 12, 2012 — (Webinar) Building Rich Web Experiences with Open Source
- Apr 17, 2012 — Social Media Analytics Summit in San Francisco
- Apr 18, 2012 — Forrester’s Marketing Leadership Forum Los Angeles
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Senior Online Content Manager in Georgia at Digital Sherpa
- Interactive Project Manager in NewYork at Bridgeline Digital
- IS Business Analyst in Ohio at Hyland
- Director of EMEA Marketing in United Kingdom at Alfresco
- Senior Data Technology Specialist in London at VMware